Tour In An Aaglander Motorised Carriage
The trip heads along sideroads into the Rebland winegrowing area. Depending on the season, route options include the Beutig Rose Garden or the area of the woodland lakes. Just before reaching the village of Varnhalt, you will turn off into the vineyards, past Café Röderswald and the Nägelförst wine estate, continuing through the forest and up to Yburg Castle. Both the castle courtyard and the observation platform behind the castle offer splendid distant views of the Rhine valley, even extending as far as Strasbourg Cathedral, the Palatinate Forest and the Black Forest in clear weather conditions.
Bookable: January – December
- Private motorised carriage tour
- Sparkling wine and canapés in Yburg Castle
- Starting and ending at Maison Messmer
€ 299 per 2-hour trip (€ 100 for every further hour)
€ 30 for sparkling wine and canapés for 2 persons in Yburg Castle
* Transport contract and the provider’s general terms and conditions available on request
* Subject to weather and road conditions
If you are interested in this arrangement, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com or contact our reservations department by phone at +49 7221 3012-804.