TOUR OF THE MERCEDES-BENZ FACTORY IN BREMEN AND "THE ROCK"
If you have always wanted to experience how a Mercedes is made, you have the opportunity to do so on the factory tour in Bremen. You can see live and up close how the skilled workers use state-of-the-art technology to "customize" a Mercedes according to individual wishes.
As you walk through the Mercedes-Benz production halls in Bremen, you will encounter the C-Class/GLC models, the E-Class Coupés and Cabriolets as well as the new EQC with electric drive.
Around the plant is the off-road vehicle course "The Rock". Bremen's third-highest elevation thrills test drivers with a 70% incline and a fulminant 80% decline. On a course of 936 meters you are sure to have lots of off-road driving fun and improve your driving skills under professional guidance.
- Guided tours of the Mercedes-Benz plant in Bremen take place on Mondays at 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 9 am, 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm and Fridays at 9 am, 12:30 pm, and 2:30 pm.
- Price: 10 € per person
- Individual tours on request and by arrangement
- The off-road vehicle tour takes place from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm
- Duration 20 minutes with the GLC, 50-60 minutes with the G-Class
- Price per self-drive in the GLC 45 € and in the G-Class 119 €
A maximum of 2 persons per booked single journey can travel in the rear of the vehicle during the journey. A GLC or G-Class is provided for the journey.
This activity does not include an overnight stay, it must be selected additionally. The service is only bookable upon request and subject to availability. We are going to reconfirm the booking of the service within 24 hours. Please make sure that your email address is correct.